Malo the Label Nappy Rash Spray
As Seen In Vogue UK & Vanity Fair -
Designed for the modern mum with a minimal sleek aesthetic that fits perfectly into your next nappy bag selfie!
An airy and light liquid Nappy Rash Spray that hydrates and protects.
MADE FOR ON-THE-GO nappy change, see why hundreds of Aussie mums are making the switch to spray.
Made in Australia from natural ingredients, use it at nappy change to provide a thin protective barrier. Gentle enough for daily use, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!
- Spray at nappy change to hydrate and protect baby bottom.
- No need to wipe, so No Messy Fingers!
- Provides a thin protective barrier over baby’s bottom at each nappy change.
- Perfect for on-the-go nappy change
- One bottle gives you over 100 nappy changes!
- Vegan and natural native Australian ingredients
Directions For Use:
- Spray on clean, dry bottom at nappy change.
- No need to wipe or rub in. But if you do, we promise it won’t leave sticky yucky gunk all over your fingers!
- If in doubt, we always recommend a patch test first.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
INGREDIENTS: Apricot Kernel Oil | Vit C & E | Sunflower Oil | Fractionated Coconut Oil | Mountain Fresh Spring Water | Vegetable Glycerine | Vegetable Emulsifying Wax | Zinc | Calendula Extract | Natural Potassium from Mountain Ash Berry | Kakadu Plum.